The following dress code will be strictly enforced during all matches. There is no requirement to be in dress code in between matches though we would obviously prefer all players to be dressed smartly and appropriately when in the tournament venue.
It is a player’s responsibility to be familiar with this dress code. Any questions about certain garments that might not meet this code must be cleared by the Tournament Director in advance.
- Smart trousers (see below for exceptions).
- Smart shoes (clean and polished). Black trainers are allowed providing they are all black with NO stripes or coloured logos. If in doubt just wear shoes!
- Long or short sleeve button-up collared shirt or collared polo shirt.
- Dress slacks
- Dress blouse, turtle neck or polo shirt
- Dress shoes.
- Dress knee length skirt, or a knee length dress. Casual sun dresses or any other casual attire is not allowed.
All players note
The following are not allowed:
- Jeans (any denim of any kind) & corduroys.
- Trousers closely resembling jeans. If in doubt get approval from the Tournament Director in advance or wear a smart pair of trousers with a traditional cut.
- Cargo pants
- Sneakers, trainers (except strictly black – see note above), flip-flops, sandals
- Baseball caps, berets, sock hats, visors, or any casual hat or cap
At the Tournament Directors sole discretion exceptions may be permitted due to religious persuasion.
All players are expected to be neatly dressed. If players are not sure if their attire will meet the dress code regulations they should have it cleared in advance by the Tournament Director.
The Tour Committee reserve the right to amend the format, regulations, match schedule and prize structure at any time without prior notice. However, we do not currently envisage having to make significant changes to these proposals. If we do make any changes we will endeavour to update this website promptly and if it is a significant change we will also make an announcement on the Pro9 website.