- The GB9 season runs from January to December.
- The tour is open to men, ladies and juniors aged 14 and above (including wheelchair players) – Junior members can join for half price.
- GB9 is a an open tour but we offer incentives to players who become full members of the tours and commit to the full season.
- Players joining the tour will pay an annual fee in installments covering all entry, membership and administration costs for the whole year.
- Non members are able to play at tour stops if there is a spot available. You should join the mailing list to be kept informed.
- There are five tour stops each season, all played in 4 star hotels on the world’s best equipment.
- We play to a pre-published match schedule starting Friday afternoon and finishing on Sunday evening.
- Match times are published before the tournament so you can plan your travel arrangements.
- One main double-elimination event and a separate Challenge event for all players not making the money stages of the main event (for no extra entry fee). Therefore ALL players are guaranteed a minimum of 3 matches.
- Each event is limited to 160 players. Priority is given to full members, non members can enter if there is a spot available.
- In addition to this there will be a midnight flyer after the close of tournament play on Friday and Saturday nights which is open to all players, friends and spectators. (Extra entry fee due).
- All tournaments are seeded offering an added incentive to improve your ranking.
- Prize money is guaranteed based on the number of entries to the event* (*see Prize money for details)
- The ranking and seeding system offer valuable incentives for players of all abilities.
The Tour Committee reserve the right to amend the format, regulations, match schedule and prize structure at any time without prior notice. However, we do not currently envisage having to make significant changes to these proposals. If we do make any changes we will endeavour to update this website promptly and if it is a significant change we will also make an announcement on the Pro9 website.